Overnight Pilgrimage Tour Package
- Package Name – Overnight tour of Pilgrim city Rishikesh & Haridwar,
- Duration – Two Days,
- Mood of Transport – All tour by Aircondition WiFi vehicle,
- Destination – Delhi – Rishikesh – Haridwar – Delhi
Early morning (Suggested Pick-up time, this might be change, its depending on weather situation / according to your flight scheduled)we will be pick up to you from hotel/Airport and proceed to drive for Rishikesh (Approximate 5 hours driving time) by Expressway highway 58 “which is connects Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh, which have clean stops on the way for rest-room, fuel, proper emergency First-Aid available and Clean Hygienic food.
Upon Arrival in Rishikesh, our driver will be introduce to you Government authorized professional guide for visit to Rishikesh. We will start excursion tour of Rishikesh from Laxman Jhula. Lakshman Jhula is an iron suspension bridge over the holy river Ganga at Rishikesh. A famous landmark place in Rishikesh, Lakshman Jhula is 450 feet length connecting Pauri district with Tehri district. Lakshman Jhula also offers a panoramic view of river Ganga and Rishikesh city having number of temples”. As per legends, here Lord Rama younger brother Lakshman crossed the River Ganga on a jute rope. Later on a jute rope bridge was built here to honor Lord Laxman. Till 1889, there was a 284 feet long hanging jute rope bridge which was washed away in flood of October 1924. After that a new iron suspension bridge was built in 1930. After Laxman Jhula visit Trayambakeshwar Temple which is very close to Laxman Jhula bridge.After visit Trayambakeshwar Temple our driver will be bring to you to one of the best restaurants of Rishikesh with hygienic and clean food of India.(If you have reserved already any restaurant, then driver will follow to your recommendation and will be take you there with respect). After lunch we will be proceed to drive for Ram Jhula. Ram Jhula is a famous landmark place in Rishikesh city. It is an iron suspension bridge over holy river Ganga. Ram Jhula has the length of 450 feet connecting Shivananda Ashram with Swargashram. Ram Jhula also offers a panoramic view of river Ganga and Rishikesh city having number of temples. Ram Jhula was built by PWD with the help of Shivanand Ashram, in 1980. Previously it was a hanging jute ropeway bridge without any pillar. Ram Jhula has one of the most important attraction like other famous place of Rishkesh. After visit Ram Jhula you will be procced for visit to Beatles Aashram. Beatles Ashram, also known as Chaurasi Kutia, is an ashram close to the north Indian city of Rishikesh in the state of Uttarakhand. It is located on the eastern bank of the Ganges river, opposite the Muni Ki Reti area of Rishikesh, in the foothills of the Himalayas. During the 1960s and 1970s, as the International Academy of Meditation, it was the training center for students of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, who devised the Transcendental Meditation technique. The ashram gained international attention between February and April 1968 when the English rock band the Beatles studied meditation there, along with celebrities such as Donovan, Mia Farrow and Mike Love. After Beatles Aashram proceed to see Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan. Each evening as the sun’s last rays reflect off the boundless waters of Mother Ganga, we gather for Ganga Aarti. This divine light ceremony is filled with song, prayer, ritual and a palpable sense of the divine. Aarti is the beautiful ceremony in which dias (oil lamps) are offered to God. Aarti can be done to a deity in the temple, it can be done on the banks of the Ganges to Mother Ganga, or it can be done to a saint. It is performed to God, in any manifestation, in any form, and by any name. Parmarth Niketan is also one of the top Yoga centers in India and the biggest Aashram in the area which is situated on the bank of the holy Ganges river. It has now blossomed over 70 years of its existence into the Aashram in Rishkesh. It was founded in 1942 by Swami Shukdevanand Saraswati. This Aashram is open for all, with no discrimination on the basis of race, gender, nationality, religion, caste or creed. After Aarti ceremony we will be drop to you at your pre-booked hotel. Then after enjoy your leisure hours with comfortable stay at hotel. If you like to dinner out-side of hotel then our driver will be bring to you very nice, clean and Hygienic restaurant with tasty Indian food.
Next day early in the morning proceed to drive for join Aarti ceremony at Triveni Ghat. Triveni Ghat is the biggest and most famous Ghat in Rishikesh at the banks of Ganges. Triveni Ghat remains overcrowded with devotee to take ritual baths to get cleansed from their sins. It is believed that the ghat was visited by Lord Krishna when he got hurt by the arrow of Jara – a hunter. Being the most venerated ghat in Rishikesh, Triveni Ghat is even used by devotees to perform the last rites and rituals of their loved ones. The ghat is famed for the Ganga aarti performed to the chants of Vedic hymns. The sight of oil leaves, filled with diya and petals, which are released by devotees, floating on the pristine Ganga and the traditional aarti is a sight to behold. After enjoy Aarti ceremony return back to hotel and Enjoy your breakfast.
After nice breakfast in hotel, drive to Haridwar. Haridwar is an ancient city and important Hindu pilgrimage site in North India’s Uttarakhand state, where the River Ganges exits the Himalayan foothills. Upon arrival in Haridwar enjoy visit Mansa Devi Temple, Maya Devi Temple and Chandi Devi Temple. After visit Temples our driver will be bring to you to one of the best restaurants of Haridwar with hygienic and clean food of India.(If you have reserved already any restaurant, then driver will follow to your recommendation and will be take you there with respect). After lunch proceed for drive to Har ki Pauri for enjoy evening Aarti ceremony. Our driver will be park car in parking and you will be proceed to Har Ki Pauri by walk. King Vikramaditya constructed this sacred Ghat “Har Ki Pauri” in memory of his brother Bhatrihari who it is believed had come to Haridwar to meditate on the banks of the Ganga. This ghat later came to be known as Har-Ki-Pauri (also called Brahamakund). The Ghat is regarded the most sacred and auspicious point to bathe in the Ganga River and Ganga Aarti. Ganga Aarti is one of the most important attraction of Haridwar. Ganga Aarti is performed at Har Ki Pauri Ghat in Haridwar. Visit to Haridwar is not complete if you have not seen its Ganga Aarti. Ganga Aarti means prayer for River Ganga. Prayers are dedicated to Gods and Godesses. River Ganga is not just a river in India, It is Divine Mother. River Ganga gives life in the form of water. The same water also removes sins when you take a dip in its holy water. River Ganga also gives liberation to souls. Its not just a river but whole culture itself. Historically millions of people are living on the bank of the river ganga. For agriculture her water is still precious for India. River Ganga is considered Goddess which was originally living in heaven. Saint Bhagirath made a long meditation to give liberation to his ancestors (reduced to ashes due to curse of sage Kapil). He was blessed with Ganga by Gods. Lord Shiva held her to reduce her mighty flow. When Ganga flow on the remaining of ancestors of Bhagirath they got Moksha (Liberation from the cycle of death and rebirth). Following the same tradition still Hindu people offer remaining of their dead relatives (after burning the body) to the river Ganga and expect the moksha for them. In the name of the saint Bhagirath river ganga is known as Bhagirathi at the source and gets name Ganga when it is meeting Alaknanda River at Devprayag. Since hundreds of years people are considering river ganga as holy river and it became part of their life where they come to get moksha for their relatives which passed away and to remove their sins. The Ganga Aarti is kind of thanks giving to River Ganga. After enjoy Aarti ceremony in Haridwar we will be return back late night in Delhi. Upon arrival we will be drop to you in Delhi according to your travel plan with nice memories of your tour.
- 01 - Aircondition WiFi vehicle with unlimited km according to itinerary
- 02 - English speaking Experienced, Professional, Reliable, Informative, Friendly & safe tourist driver,
- 03 - All kind of Tax & Toll Tax , State & city entrance fee , Government & Tourist tax,
- 04 - Driver Salary , Driver Services Charge , Driver Meal & Driver Accommodation,
- 05 - Car Parking , Car Fuel ( Gasoline ) , Car & Driver expenses ,
- 06 - Tourist and Driver Insurance included with Car Insurance ,
- 07 - Your Arrival, Departure & City tour included unlimited Kilometer according to your tour Itinerary,
- 08 - Mineral water during your tour,
- 09 - Indian phone sim card for keep in touch with us and our driver ,
- 1 - Entrance Fee for Monuments,
- 2 - Your accommodation,(Hotel services we provide on clients interest)
- 3 - Elephant ride activity, Forest safari Package Chitwan (These services we provide on our clients Requirements)
- 4 - Your PERSONAL EXPENSES - Phone bill, Drinks, Meal, Laundry etc,
- 5 - Guide Services for monuments ,
- 6 - Driver TIP, Tip is depends on your Satisfaction as you like 🙂
- 1 - Sir/Madam we will provide to you TOURIST DRIVER. Sir/Madam our driver will be work like road guide . Our driver will be explain to you about Indian , culture , tradition and peoples. Sir/Madam our driver will not enter in monuments but he will be explain to you from out side about basic knowledge of monuments .
- 2 - Sir/Madam our driver will be provide to you our services from morning to until to your evening dinner. Sir/Madam if you like to go for dinner out side from the hotel , he will be pick up to you from hotel and after dinner he will be drop back to you at your hotel .
- 3 - Sir/Madam if you like to see the Indian Bazaar /Market area ," NO PROBLEM " our driver will be drop to you at the center of Bazaar / Market , after finish your market visit our driver will be pick up to you from market and drop to you at your hotel ,
- 4 - Sir/Madam during your tour on the road if you see any nice view , nice village , public festival , wedding ceremony and other cultural activity our driver will be stop there and he will be show to you . It will be our pleasure !!!
- 5 - Sir/Madam during your tour , due to bad luck if our car will be any minor problem then we will be repair our car as soon as , and we will be provide to you alternate car for short time . But if our car had any major problem then we will be replace our car with apologize for inconvenience !!!
- 6 - Sir/Madam our driver will not push and force to you for to do anything, IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO DO !!! .
- 7 - Sir/Madam if you feel any problem from our driver and from our arrangement , please call to us immediately and write to us . We are available for 24 hours to do our best for you.