Delhi India Temple Tour Package
- Package Name – Delhi city excursion tour Day Tour,
- Duration – One Day,
- Mood of Transport – Aircondition WiFi vehicle, Destination – Delhi Excursion Tour,
- Early morning at 8 am our driver will be pick up to you and proceed for sightseeing tour TEMPLE of Delhi. We will start tour from Chattarpur Temple. Chhatarpur Temple (Shri Aadya Katyayani Shakti Peetham) is located in a down town area in south of Delhi. This temple is dedicated to Goddess, Katyayani. The entire complex of the temple is spread over a wide area of 70 acres. The temple was established in 1974, by Baba Sant Nagpal ji, who died in 1998. His samadhi shrine lies in the premises of the Shiv-Gauri Nageshwar Mandir within the temple complex. This temple was considered as the biggest temple in India and second largest in the world, before the Akshardham Temple was created in 2005 in Delhi. This temple is totally constructed from marble and on all the facets there is jaali (perforated stone or latticed screen) work. It can be classified a vesara. After visit Chattarpur temple you will be drive to visit ISKCON Temple. The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), known colloquially as the Hare Krishna movement or Hare Krishnas, is a Krishnaite Gaudiya Vaishnava religiousorganisation . ISKCON was founded in 1966 in New York City by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.[Its core beliefs are based on Hindu scriptures, particularly the Bhagavad Gita and the Bhagavata Purana, and the Gaudiya Vaishnava tradition, which has had adherents in India since the late 15th century and American and European devotees since the early 1900s. The organization was formed to spread the practice of Bhakti yoga, the practice of love of God in which those involved (bhaktas) dedicate their thoughts and actions towards pleasing Krishna, who they consider the Supreme Lord. Then after proceed to drive for Lotus Temple. The Lotus Temple(Monday closed), is a Bahai House of Worship that was dedicated in December 1986. Notable for its Lotus flower shape, it has become a prominent attraction in the city. Like all Bahai Houses of Worship, the Lotus Temple is open to all, regardless of religion or any other qualification. The building is composed of 27 free-standing marble-clad “petals” arranged in clusters of three to form nine sides with nine doors opening onto a central hall with a height of slightly over 34 meters and a capacity of 2,500 peoples. The Lotus Temple has won numerous architectural awards and has been featured in many newspaper and magazine articles. A 2001 CNN report referred to it as the most visited building in the world. After visit Lotus temple, our driver will be bring to you for lunch, in one of the best restaurant of Delhi with Hygienic, clean and tasty food of India.
- After Lunch proceed to drive for visit Swami Narayan Akshardham Temple. Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple (Monday Closed) is a Hindu Temple and spiritual-cultural campus in New Delhi, India. The temple complex displays millennia of traditional and modern Hindu culture, spirituality, and architecture. Inspired by Yogji Maharaj and created by Pramukh Swami Maharaj (Cheif Monk), it was constructed by BAPS. The temple, at the centre of the complex, was built according to the Vastu shastra and Pancharratra shastra. According to Swaminarayan Hinduism, the word Akshardham means the abode of Swaminarayan and believed by followers as a temporal home of God on earth. Then after drive to visit Laxmi Narayan Temple. The Laxminarayan Temple, also known as the Birla Mandir is a Hindu temple up to large extent dedicated to Laxminarayan in Delhi.
- Laxminarayan usually refers to Vishnu, Preserver in the Trimurti, also known as Narayan, when he is with his consort Lakshmi. The temple, inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi, was built by Jugal Kishore Birla from 1933 and 1939. The side temples are dedicated to Shiva, Krishna and Buddha. It was the first large Hindu Temple built in Delhi. The Temple is spread over 3 hectares(7.5 acres) adorned with many shrines fountains and a large garden with Hindu and Nationalistic sculptures and also house Geeta Bhawan for discourses. The Temple is one of the major attraction of Delhi and attract thousands of devotees on the Hindu festivals of Janamashtami and Diwali. After visit Birla Temple proceed to drive for visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. Gurudwara Bangla Saheb is one of the most prominent Sikh gurdwara, or Sikh house of worship, in Delhi, and known for its association with the eighth Sikh Guru, Guru Har Krishan, as well as the holy river inside its complex, known as the “Sarovar.” It was first built as a small shrine by Sikh General Sardar Baghel Singh in 1783, on the bungalow donated by Hindu king Raja Jai Singh of Amer, who supervised the construction of nine Sikh shrines in Delhi in the same year, during the reign of Mughal Emperor, Shah Alam II. It is situated near Connaught Place, New Delhi on Baba Kharak Singh Marg and it is instantly recognizable by its golden dome and tall flagpole, Nishan Sahib. After visit Gurudwara Bangla Saheb we will be drop to you according to your travel scheduled with nice memories of your Delhi city sightseeing tour.
Services Are Included
- 01 - Aircondition WiFi vehicle with unlimited km according to itinerary ,
- 02 - English speaking well behave experienced ,professional ,reliable ,safe & excellent tourist driver,
- 03 - All kind of Tax & Toll Tax , State & city entrance fee , Government & Tourist tax,
- 04 - Driver Salary , Driver Services Charge , Driver Meal & Driver Accommodation,
- 05 - Car Parking , Car Fuel ( Gasoline ) , Car & Driver regular expenses ,
- 06 - Tourist and Driver Insurance included with Car Insurance ,
- 07 - Your Arrival , Departure & city excursion tour with unlimited km according to tour Itinerary ,
- 08 - Mineral water in car during your tour ,
- 09 - One Indian phone sim card for keep in contact with us and driver ,
Services Are Not Included
- 1 - Entrance Fee for Monuments ,
- 2 - Your PERSONAL EXPENSES - Phone bill , Drink , Laundry , Meal etc ,
- 3 – Guide services,
- 4 - Hotels, ( Hotel services we provide on our clients interest )
- 5 - Driver TIP, Tips is depends on your Satisfaction as you like 🙂
Services With Tourist Driver
- 1 - Sir/Madam we will provide to you TOURIST DRIVER. Sir/Madam our driver will be work like road guide . Our driver will be explain to you about Indian , culture , tradition and peoples. Sir/Madam our driver will not enter in monuments but he will be explain to you from out side about basic knowledge of monuments .
- 2 - Sir/Madam our driver will be provide to you our services from morning to until to your evening dinner. Sir/Madam if you like to go for dinner out side from the hotel , he will be pick up to you from hotel and after dinner he will be drop back to you at your hotel .
- 3 - Sir/Madam if you like to see the Indian Bazaar /Market area ," NO PROBLEM " our driver will be drop to you at the center of Bazaar / Market , after finish your market visit our driver will be pick up to you from market and drop to you at your hotel ,
- 4 - Sir/Madam during your tour on the road if you see any nice view , nice village , public festival , wedding ceremony and other cultural activity our driver will be stop there and he will be show to you . It will be our pleasure !!!
- 5 - Sir/Madam during your tour , due to bad luck if our car will be any minor problem then we will be repair our car as soon as , and we will be provide to you alternate car for short time . But if our car had any major problem then we will be replace our car with apologize for inconvenience !!!
- 6 - Sir/Madam our driver will not push and force to you for to do anything, IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO DO !!! .
- 7 - Sir/Madam if you feel any problem from our driver and from our arrangement , please call to us immediately and write to us . We are available for 24 hours to do our best for you !!!
Plan your trip with us